Blessed Friday to you all!
I have been busy taking care of new goat kids being born, bottle feeding them, etc. Hence why I haven’t written in a while!
Here are 5 things I am thankful for this week!
1. The Scriptures. God’s Word is the most wonderful book ever written. <3
2. My Daddy.. <3 He is such an inspiration. He shares the truth to all around him, whether he knows the person or not. He has a strong love for the Gospel, Church family, family, and friends. He loves to give hugs. He gives great Biblical advice. He is a good listener. He is a wonderful comforter. He is a leader. He is my Head (until I get married). He’ll always be the first man I said “I love you” to. He is my first true man in my life. I love you, Daddy! 🙂
3. My 20th Birthday this week. I had a great time at a friend’s home with my family. Ate yummy food and got some nice birthday cards and such in the mail. I did get some phone calls too. 🙂 And, yes, I will admit that I still like stickers! 😉
4. Small Farm (country) details in the snow. Sometimes the little things just make me so happy.
5. Sunsets. Yesterday, on my birthday, I took some pictures of the sunset. Some birds decided to start flying in front when I was shooting. Isn’t this beautiful? Behold, God’s wonderful creation!! So magnificent! So lovely!
What are 5 things you are thankful for this week? 🙂